Welcome to Chris Blenkiron & Genevieve Landry Sign in | Help

Chris and Gen Landry : Rockland Ontario Real Estate blog

Packed with information on real estate news and new homes for sale information for the Rockland, Ontario area. Also servicing Ottawa homes and Orleans listings.

Tags

Moving to Rockland: Area Amenities and Perks
Homes for sale in Rockland have been growing in popularity in recent years. This bedroom community offers convenient access to the Ottawa centre, but still retains a small-town charm that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. In fact, because Rockland maintains its Francophone roots so well, the people and services here tend to become more tight-knit as it grows.

If you've ever dreamed of living in a place where schools, parks, local shops, and community services combine to create the perfect suburban setting, Rockland real estate is the place to start looking.

Public Transportation

Because so many of Rockland's residents work in Ottawa, the public transportation system makes the commute easy. It takes just 30 minutes to get to Parliament Hill via commuter bus, and several area Park and Ride centres add to the ease of travel.

Shopping

Although you'll want to visit Ottawa for much of your upscale shopping, Rockland offers everything you need to live your day-to-day life. Retail outlets and big box stores are a staple here, and several area malls are just a short drive away.

Outdoors and Recreation

One of the primary reasons people buy homes in Rockland is because of the focus on the outdoors and active, healthy living. In addition to the waterfront park and the Clarence-Rockland Recreational and Cultural Centre, there is a local YMCA, ice rinks offered through the International Hockey Academy, and hundreds of acres of neighbourhood parks.

Golf courses, walking trails, and homes with acreage for raising horses all add to the appeal here. You'll also find a safe and accessible bicycle path, cross-country ski trails for a little winter adventure, and boat ramps that allow you to access the water for fishing and other water sports.

Education

Rockland offers some of the best bilingual education facilities in Ontario. You'll find schools that offer education in French and English, as well as great public and immersion education options. Smaller, private religious schools also exist, which means that you can hand-pick your child's education and path.

Additional Features

Because it is such a flourishing community, Rockland offers just about every type of service you need. Churches and temples, senior activity centres, a public library, adult education, and city hall facilities are open to the public.

Of course, another great reason to move to Rockland is the real estate market there. Home prices in Rockland are much lower than what you'll find closer to the Ottawa centre, and you can get quite a bit more house for your money. You'll also discover that Rockland homes for sale embrace the same community spirit that makes the town so unique. Close-knit neighbourhoods, new construction homes in family-friendly areas, and a high rate of curb appeal all combine to make Rockland a one-of-a-kind place to put down your roots.

Comments

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

Woummajag said:

Male Injection Testosterone Enanthate Hcpcs  Buy Effexor Without Medical . Lipitor Company Hmg Coa Reductase Pink Eye Allergy Eye  [url=http://archive.org/details/CarduraOnlineDoxazosin124mgNoPrescription ]Carduran Neo 4mg[/url] Metal Exchange Lithium Inderal La No Prescription 40mg Online Disease Of Xanax Overdose Complicaciones De La Diabetes . Toradol Platelets Lyell's Syndrome Vibra Tabs No Prescription Side Effects Solanine And Arthritis Eating Green Potatoes [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderAmpicillin250500mgOnlineWithNoPrescription ]Ampicillin 500 No Prescription Required[/url]. Adderall Xr Side Effects In Adults Buy Carisoprodol Cheap Prescription Needed Online Pregnant Fever Take Tylenol Littman Blood Pressure Cup .

# October 25, 2012 3:00 PM

foegioguemn said:

Teaching Patients About Diabetes Blood Glucose Levels What Cephalexin Used For [url=http://archive.org/details/priceware ]purchase online drugs without rx Greensboro[/url] Metanx No Prescription Neuropathy National Diabetes Centre Nepal How Long Do Imitrex Last

# October 27, 2012 5:50 PM

foegioguemn said:

Teaching Patients About Diabetes Blood Glucose Levels What Cephalexin Used For [url=http://archive.org/details/priceware ]purchase online drugs without rx Greensboro[/url] Metanx No Prescription Neuropathy National Diabetes Centre Nepal How Long Do Imitrex Last

# October 27, 2012 5:50 PM

foegioguemn said:

Teaching Patients About Diabetes Blood Glucose Levels What Cephalexin Used For [url=http://archive.org/details/priceware ]purchase online drugs without rx Greensboro[/url] Metanx No Prescription Neuropathy National Diabetes Centre Nepal How Long Do Imitrex Last

# October 27, 2012 5:50 PM

foegioguemn said:

Teaching Patients About Diabetes Blood Glucose Levels What Cephalexin Used For [url=http://archive.org/details/priceware ]purchase online drugs without rx Greensboro[/url] Metanx No Prescription Neuropathy National Diabetes Centre Nepal How Long Do Imitrex Last

# October 27, 2012 5:50 PM

foegioguemn said:

Teaching Patients About Diabetes Blood Glucose Levels What Cephalexin Used For [url=http://archive.org/details/priceware ]purchase online drugs without rx Greensboro[/url] Metanx No Prescription Neuropathy National Diabetes Centre Nepal How Long Do Imitrex Last

# October 27, 2012 5:50 PM

Marzelif said:

-- generic levitra online no prescription

--  [url=http://buylevitraonlinetoday.com/#fwww.chrisandgen.com] generic levitra no prescription

[/url]  http://buylevitraonlinetoday.com/#40497 -- levitra online no prescription

# December 1, 2012 11:12 AM

グッチ 財布 said:

買えたいのは安くて、品 http://www.gucciburando.com/ 質のまた良いグッチアウトレット。lsy1-10

# January 10, 2013 3:17 AM

Ferdukic said:

hoodia gordonni

+-+ [url=http://herbal-hoodia.com/#12797]hoodia product

[/url] http://herbal-hoodia.com/#89771 - hoodia canada

# January 12, 2013 4:04 AM

Susannous said:

Management Of Diabetes Worksheet Diabetes Technology Meeting Bethesda Maryland Beta Blocker No Prescription Drugs [url=http://archive.org/details/VicodinByFedexOvernight ]Vicodin No Prescription Saturday Delivery[/url]. Cervidil No Prescription Cheap Septic Arthritis Classification Pregnancy And Fioricet Nausea Vomiting Tylenol 3 Parachuting . Does Soma Feel Like  How Does A Percocet Make You Feel Gave . Bidex No Doctor Type 1 Diabetes Research Artificial Pancreas  [url=http://archive.org/details/bevismcintos ]purchase generic fenofibrate/tricor no rx[/url] Supersave Without Prescription Secnidazole No Prescription 500mg Zyrtec Depression Kids Tylenol Allergy Sinus Sleep

# January 30, 2013 4:30 PM

Aduppyduash said:

Medulla Oblongata Manual Blood Pressure Dangers Of Intravenous Vitamin C Gabapentin Psychedelic Effects [url=http://archive.org/details/ZocorMedicationNoPrescription ]No Prescription Bui Zocor[/url]. Allergy To Dogs Indomethacin A Street Drug Tramadol Cocaine Forum Hair Loss Xanax Withdrawal Symptoms . Sugar Cancer Nutrition  Amp No Prescription Generic . Sample Of Acai Berry Colon Cleanse Nexium Over The Counter Alternatives  [url=http://archive.org/details/SpirivaNoPrescription ]Spiriva Monogram[/url] Weight Side Effects Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Pathophysiology Of Bronchial Asthma Airway Remodeling Ride For Diabetes Americus Ga Calendar Tizanidine To Get High

# January 30, 2013 4:44 PM

Aduppyduash said:

Medulla Oblongata Manual Blood Pressure Dangers Of Intravenous Vitamin C Gabapentin Psychedelic Effects [url=http://archive.org/details/ZocorMedicationNoPrescription ]No Prescription Bui Zocor[/url]. Allergy To Dogs Indomethacin A Street Drug Tramadol Cocaine Forum Hair Loss Xanax Withdrawal Symptoms . Sugar Cancer Nutrition  Amp No Prescription Generic . Sample Of Acai Berry Colon Cleanse Nexium Over The Counter Alternatives  [url=http://archive.org/details/SpirivaNoPrescription ]Spiriva Monogram[/url] Weight Side Effects Fluoxetine Hydrochloride Pathophysiology Of Bronchial Asthma Airway Remodeling Ride For Diabetes Americus Ga Calendar Tizanidine To Get High

# January 30, 2013 4:45 PM

toimeapep said:

Differin No Prescription Order  Natural Effects Of Hair Loss . Furosemide Inhalation Exercise Endurance How Sibutramine Works Noradrenaline  [url=http://www.netvibes.com/vicodin ]Buy Prometh With Vicodin[/url] What Cause Carb Diabetes Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Ppt Tapping Relief Stress And Anxiety Prescription Limit Androgen . Cymbalta And Mother Prescription Top Skin Care Products For Female Wellbutrin Xl 150mg And Weight Gain [url=http://www.netvibes.com/wellbutrinnoprescription ]Lexapro Online Wellbutrin[/url]. Unique Ranges Of Blood Pressure Nizoral Dandruff Control Shampoo Kale And Synthroid Free Substitute For Tricor .

# January 31, 2013 6:27 PM

toimeapep said:

Differin No Prescription Order  Natural Effects Of Hair Loss . Furosemide Inhalation Exercise Endurance How Sibutramine Works Noradrenaline  [url=http://www.netvibes.com/vicodin ]Buy Prometh With Vicodin[/url] What Cause Carb Diabetes Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Ppt Tapping Relief Stress And Anxiety Prescription Limit Androgen . Cymbalta And Mother Prescription Top Skin Care Products For Female Wellbutrin Xl 150mg And Weight Gain [url=http://www.netvibes.com/wellbutrinnoprescription ]Lexapro Online Wellbutrin[/url]. Unique Ranges Of Blood Pressure Nizoral Dandruff Control Shampoo Kale And Synthroid Free Substitute For Tricor .

# January 31, 2013 6:27 PM

toimeapep said:

Differin No Prescription Order  Natural Effects Of Hair Loss . Furosemide Inhalation Exercise Endurance How Sibutramine Works Noradrenaline  [url=http://www.netvibes.com/vicodin ]Buy Prometh With Vicodin[/url] What Cause Carb Diabetes Invasive Blood Pressure Measurement Ppt Tapping Relief Stress And Anxiety Prescription Limit Androgen . Cymbalta And Mother Prescription Top Skin Care Products For Female Wellbutrin Xl 150mg And Weight Gain [url=http://www.netvibes.com/wellbutrinnoprescription ]Lexapro Online Wellbutrin[/url]. Unique Ranges Of Blood Pressure Nizoral Dandruff Control Shampoo Kale And Synthroid Free Substitute For Tricor .

# January 31, 2013 6:27 PM

bleafhoff said:

Buy Tramadol 100mg  What Does Flagyl Doo . Is Snorting Bad Xanax Bars Over The Counter Finasteride Prostate  [url=http://www.protopage.com/diflucanbuy ]Buy Diflucan 100 Mb Pharmacy[/url] Methotrexate Liver Cirrhosis Treatment Of Psoriasis Zithromax Free Drug_side_effects Liposomal Delivery Testosterone Buy Cheap Soma Prescriptions Internet  San Jose . Sore Throat And Amoxicillin Infectious Mononucleosis Discount Bupropion Hcl No Prescription Needed Meridia Evista Vs Arimidex [url=http://www.protopage.com/tramadol50mg ]50mg Tramadol Hydrochloride[/url]. Tramadol Rectal Opioid Receptors Valerian Root And Prozac Mixing Morphine Xanax And Alcohol Second Hand Online Tramadol No Prescription .

# February 9, 2013 10:39 AM

bleafhoff said:

Buy Tramadol 100mg  What Does Flagyl Doo . Is Snorting Bad Xanax Bars Over The Counter Finasteride Prostate  [url=http://www.protopage.com/diflucanbuy ]Buy Diflucan 100 Mb Pharmacy[/url] Methotrexate Liver Cirrhosis Treatment Of Psoriasis Zithromax Free Drug_side_effects Liposomal Delivery Testosterone Buy Cheap Soma Prescriptions Internet  San Jose . Sore Throat And Amoxicillin Infectious Mononucleosis Discount Bupropion Hcl No Prescription Needed Meridia Evista Vs Arimidex [url=http://www.protopage.com/tramadol50mg ]50mg Tramadol Hydrochloride[/url]. Tramadol Rectal Opioid Receptors Valerian Root And Prozac Mixing Morphine Xanax And Alcohol Second Hand Online Tramadol No Prescription .

# February 9, 2013 10:40 AM

Haurtusuamy said:

Bupropion Hcl Sr Picture Switching From Prozac To Valium Using Expired Amoxicillin [url=http://archive.org/details/Klonopin2MgOnline ]Clonazepam No Prescription Klonopin Online Klonopin[/url]. Stamina Rx Tadalafil Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Prozac And Headaches Dry Mouth What Are The Doses Of Xanax Panic Xanax And A Airstream . Zoloft Sildenafil Citrate  Arthrotec Xanax . How Effective Is Ultram Tramadol Hcl Buy Online No Prescription Weekend Order Amoxicillin  [url=http://archive.org/details/ErythromycinWithoutPrescriptionFreeDeliveryWorldwide ]Purchasing Erythromycin With No Prescription[/url] Amoxicillin Adverse Reactions Exanthematous Pustulosis Propecia Symptoms On Women Online Pharmacy Canada Clomiphene Ultram And Hydroxyzine

# February 15, 2013 1:10 AM

Haurtusuamy said:

Bupropion Hcl Sr Picture Switching From Prozac To Valium Using Expired Amoxicillin [url=http://archive.org/details/Klonopin2MgOnline ]Clonazepam No Prescription Klonopin Online Klonopin[/url]. Stamina Rx Tadalafil Hi Tech Pharmaceuticals Prozac And Headaches Dry Mouth What Are The Doses Of Xanax Panic Xanax And A Airstream . Zoloft Sildenafil Citrate  Arthrotec Xanax . How Effective Is Ultram Tramadol Hcl Buy Online No Prescription Weekend Order Amoxicillin  [url=http://archive.org/details/ErythromycinWithoutPrescriptionFreeDeliveryWorldwide ]Purchasing Erythromycin With No Prescription[/url] Amoxicillin Adverse Reactions Exanthematous Pustulosis Propecia Symptoms On Women Online Pharmacy Canada Clomiphene Ultram And Hydroxyzine

# February 15, 2013 1:10 AM

Induntede said:

Midazolam Visual Studio Alprazolam  Ginseng Skinny Special Herbal Tea . Metronidazole Fluid For Dogs Ok Allergic Reaction Asthma Clinic  [url=http://archive.org/details/BuyNolvadexWithoutPrescription ]Mexico Buy Nolvadex[/url] Ibuprofen No Prescription Discount Neurontin Physical Side Effects Glucophage Lose Weight Metformin Regrow Loss Hair Transplant . Cgm Diabetes Glucose Levels Types Of Arthritis Diseases There Mechanism Of Benadryl [url=http://archive.org/details/OrderSomaNoPrescriptionOvernight ]Mail Order Soma Prescription[/url]. Methotrexate Information For Patients Blurred Vision Zoloft Trembling Depression Letairis And Revatio Glucophage Active Ingredient .

# February 22, 2013 1:33 AM
Leave a Comment

(required)

(required)

(optional)

(required)

Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS